Thursday, 2 July 2015

Keeping Busy

So recently I have been booked up with cake smashes, I am second on Google for Walton On Thames cake smashes and get 100% positive feedback from all my clients. I pride myself in capturing images in high quality, fantastic composition and also having the biggest giant cupcake!

The cakes have three different options for the large cupcake, cream, pink or blue frosting. All of the options have a decorative confetti on the frosting.

Feed back I get daily from clients is very similar:  'I almost cried when I saw the photos' 'Amazing' 'Fantastic job' 'We all had so much fun'.

These messages mean a lot to me as it shows as a photographer that I am providing a fantastic service and filling the gap of a high quality photographer that Walton On Thames needed.

If you want the best possible photographs of your child/family development, then you are in the right place, I have a small company and each and every customer will receive the best possible photographs and service.

Here are some new photographs consented to be online:






No comments:

Post a Comment