Wednesday, 28 January 2015

Christmas Summery

This year I had an fantastic Christmas, it started in October and the festivities continued until Christmas, but before I talk about Christmas I need to give you some more insights, on what inspired me to start my own company. Throughout the last three years I have been freelancing for different fashion designers and make-up artists helping them plan their projects to receive the best outcome through the photography aspects. Over the summer I freelanced working weddings, each wedding is so unique and beautifully planned it is essentially to capture all the details along with the main features. I am someone who thinks planning and organisation is a necessity, this should all be treasured by capturing each element on camera.
 On the weekends and during my free time I also photographed family portraits and completed photo booth parties for their children. My attention to detail inspired me to start my own company as my degree covers all aspects from management to website design. Before deciding on a target audience I looked at what Walton-On-Thames is missing and found that Walton and the surrounding area needed a creative family and wedding photographer. I introduced myself to the community by offering an introductory Christmas promotion for local families to build up a clientele and get the word spread of Annabelle Smith Photography.
As you can see from my website and Facebook page my Christmas offer was a complete success, I managed to gain a fantastic amount of clients that have now found their family photographer. It is a complete privilege to have gained this amount of clients, this was defiantly an area that needed a family photographer and I will continue offering Walton-On-Thames and the rest of Surrey my services.

Here are a few of many smiley faces:




No comments:

Post a Comment