Thursday, 8 May 2014

It's all over!

So just a quick message before I go and hand in my final major project and professional package!! Its all done! After wanting to finish education at a young age my degree is finally over! To all the people that have made it possible and pushed me in the right direction and supported me throughout the years, I am so grateful! I have met some amazing people that are friends I will have forever and created a great fashion team between us, I cannot believe its all over!



Here is some of my recent photographs for my housemate designer and illustrator Scarlett Ross- (officialflowerbusiness.blogspot.co.uk)






2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing! It must be such a good feeling! I can't wait. The photos are gorgeous, by the way! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! It is such a good feeling! Good luck with the rest of yours, Thank you :) xxx

      Delete