Thursday, 17 April 2014

Theres blossom in the air!

So the sun is shinning my eyes and nose are itching and us students are trapped indoors with the final stretch of our final projects. The last two weeks have been me stuck with my laptop creating my sketchbook pages (more like essay writing with my course). However, it is nearly Easter and after the week of work I deserve tomorrow off for some sun and Easter eggs (which me and my housemate have a lot of at the moment!). I'm looking forward to seeing all the Easter baking and chocolaty photographs over the weekend. Have a good time everyone!


These are not all for us!


I have also been working on another image for my portfolio to go along with the other two Greek mythical creatures. This one was all spray painted black against a black background, almost creating a silhouette of the figure. Let me know what you think here are the three images together:








No comments:

Post a Comment