Thursday, 24 April 2014

A girls got to have pretty things!


So Asos, Topshop and River Island along with many other fashion stores have offered 20% off student discount over the last few days. To make the most of being a student and as I am in desperate need of some new spring/summer items I took advantage of this offer. I have just completed an online order for River Island, along with taking a quick trip into town to have a nosey around in town for some other goodies. Below are the garments I purchased today. A T-shirt from River Island which 30% of the money goes towards cancer research, a playsuit from the same store (which I may wear on my trip to Bournemouth tomorrow). I took a quick look around Topshop also and picked up some new high waisted shorts along with some leggings I've had my eyes on for a while! 



T-Shirt River Island, Playsuit River Island, Leggings Topshop, Shorts Topshop


The top below is from a recent Asos purchase, the colours attracted me to the garment and along with the 20% off Asos was offering on the day! These stores really know that everyone is in need of a wardrobe update and the 20% off is too good!


Top Asos


Next week I have two extremely exciting shoots next week with Fashion Designers Megan Rudd and Lauren Richards-Smith. Next weeks blog post maybe up a little later in the week then it normally is, The photograph shoots are Thursday and Friday so I will upload a blog post either late on Friday night or on Saturday. Be sure to check out Topshop and River Island they have some great items in!



3 comments:

  1. Pretty things! The student discount around everywhere is wayyy too tempting! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its too tempting! Why are they doing this to us haha! xxx

      Delete
  2. The t-shirt is lovely! It would be so nice with black jeans and a black pair of birks!

    zarakate.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete