Thursday, 20 March 2014

Look Book Times..

At the moment I am working on retouching the photographs from last weeks shoot. I have not completed the retouching from the editorial but I have just completed the editing down and retouching for the look book photographs. These images include a variety of clothing items some from the stylist's wardrobe, Zara, H&M, River Island and Topshop.

The jewellery is all By Alona Jewellery

Here are some of the images retouched, I prefer the images to look as natural as possible but to the standard that would be needed for the target audience: 

Thanks again to

Scarlett Ross- Stylist 

Emily Ball- Model

Becca Turner- Make-Up and Hair 

All your comments are welcome, let me know what you think!



          

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award... Check out my latest post for all the details! youbelonginvintage.com X

    ReplyDelete