Thursday, 6 March 2014

62 Days Until The Deadline?!...

This week a lot of tasks have been completed. My project is coming along slowly but successfully. I have been working on my self promotion elements of my blog and I will soon be starting up my own website to display my portfolio and other self-promotion elements. The main accomplishment of this week is having my self-portrait drawn by Hannah Bartlett an illustrator friend. The image is going to complete my whole self-promotion package by being a logo and linking the whole collection together. The image will go on here as you can now see it above, business cards, my website and on my portfolio. Here is the fantastic drawing: 

 

Artist: Hannah Bartlett

I have now completed the editing and retouching for my Mood Book, these images are to get a feel of the brand and to show consumers a glance of the jewellery items. Let me know what you think this was an amazing day for shooting the weather was perfect, the only sunny dry day the week had:


Also as its just been pancake day (week in our flat) I thought It was necessary to upload something pancake related:







7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      I have Instagram too whats your link?

      :)

      Delete
    2. My Instagram is: annabellesmithh

      :)

      Delete
  2. Babe! Super cool blog!!! I just started following you on Bloglovin' :-).. I would appreciate it and would love it if you can follow back!

    Love,

    Noor
    http://queenofjetlags.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will follow you back :)

      Thanks again for looking at my blog

      Annabelle :)

      Delete