Saturday, 15 February 2014

Getting Ready For My First Final Major Project Shoot


This week I have been testing the lighting that will be needed for my first final major project shoot. I want the jewellery and my models face to be in focus and the clothing along with the background to be slightly blurred. It has turned out to be a difficult task as the technique the tutor said to use was unsuccessful. I am now looking at creating the technique through using Adobe Photoshop, below is a photograph of my friend Jo Stevenson trying to create the look: 

I would have location photographs to show but as someone crashed into the back of my car on route to find locations I do not have any images to show yet, on the plus side all my jewellery samples from By Alona have arrived for next weeks shoot, here is one of the samples: 





No comments:

Post a Comment