Thursday, 20 February 2014

London Fashion Week

This week me and Jo went on a little adventure to Somerset House for London Fashion week 2014. This was the perfect opportunity to photograph people in the latest trends, from all over the world. The clothing people wore suited the style and high end fabrics that I require for my final major project research. One of the main items of clothing spotted was teared jeans, mainly around the knee and below. However, the trends I am looking for are very specific to the brand By Alona. 

These are some of my shots from the day relating to my trend findings for my project: 

 

 


I also went back to the New Forest today to shoot my location photographs and find the areas for each image. The grounds are quite wet at the moment, I am hoping the weather is going to stay nice for Saturday. Here is an image of my chosen location: 





No comments:

Post a Comment